Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 best nine


Over the past few days 3x3 collages have been popping up all over instagram, and I decided to play along. Creating using a new website (aptly named!), it allows you to instantly collage your most liked photos of the year up to that point. Here's an overview of my year, in instagram likes. 

Wishing I was at camp // This summer saw the first time in four years, that I didn't work as a summer camp counsellor. Cue emotional throwback post, whilst sat in a laboratory working on my final university dissertation. 

Graduation // My masters graduation happened to be on a gloriously sunny day in December. 

Cheshire Ice Cream Farm Tree // A local tourist/kid-friendly hotspot near me is an ice cream farm. Complete with a tree made of ice cream, which 'snows' every thirty minutes.

Graduation 2.0 // I was fortunate enough to snag an extra ticket to my graduation, which meant my brother was able to tag along, making the whole shebang even more special. 

Cambridge explorings // Gondola rides on the River Cam with one of my uni BFFs.

Spring blossom // The hidden delights of the backstreets of Bath

North Wales // Being home for the autumn meant many walking trips, one of which resulted in said photo. 

Pontycysyllte Aqueduct // Autumn wanderings

Rowing on the Dee // New, post uni hobby


#2015best nine // what a fantastic reminder of the moments that make up a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment